Rabbi Aaron Glatt, MD – Chairman
Rabbi Dr. Aaron Glatt will be giving his Motzei Shabbos COVID-19 update this week, January 9 at 7:15 PM on Zoom & YouTube Live
He will be discussing:
1) What more do we now know about the Covid-19 Vaccine?
2) What are the side effects of the Covid-19 Vaccine?
3) When will the vaccine be finally available for “regular” people?
4) Who should be getting monoclonal antibody therapy?
5) How are the hospitals managing with the surge in cases?
6) Q & A Session [...Click headline above for more...]
Rabbi Dr. Aaron Glatt’s Motzei Shabbos COVID-19 update , December 26, at 7:45 PM .
He will be discussing
1) Who Should Take the Covid-19 Vaccine
2) Who Should Not Take the Covid-19 Vaccine
3) Which Vaccine Should I Take?
4) When Will the Vaccine Be Available for Me?
5) What Do the “New Strains” of Covid-19 mean for me?
6) When Will the Need for Masks and Social Distancing Go Away?
7) Q & A Session [...Click headline above for more...]
The Assia journal on medical ethics and halacha published an issue on Coronavirus, with psokim from Rav Chaim Kanievsky, Rav Gershon Edelstein, the Chief Rabbis and more rabbis and scholar. Click here to download the issue [...Click headline above for more...]
Below is an update on the Covid situation from Rav Dr. Aaron Glatt, RAA/Igud’s Director of Halacha and Medicine Commision, dated December 3, 2020 (the situation changes day to day). [...Click headline above for more...]